CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

What a Birthday!


I have been celebrating my birthday all week long! First, on Wed, I awoke to a wonderful breakfast cooked by Daddy and his helpers.....



Then, Thursday Jim and I left for a trip to Gatlinburg !!!!

This was taken on the little lighted bridge (so cute at Christmas)

These were carolers dressed up going around the shops downtown singing! They were amazing.
Where apparently you HAVE to get pancakes because they are on every corner. They are wonderful by the way.
The Ober Gatlinburg skiing had just opened on Friday, so we tried that out. I only shut the ski lift down once. It was great fun!
I just thought this building was amazing!

This is inside the amazing Christmas place store in Pigeon forge where you can get ANY Christmas thing you could ever want

This is outside the Amazing Christmas Place.



Thanks, Jim, for a great trip and Grandmommy and Beep Beep for keeping the girls.







0 comments: