CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Top Bump" and "Big Girl Bed"

Well, many of you have heard that we were working on a loft bed for Emma Claire. She calls it her "top bump". Anyway, here it is!!! Thank you to Mr. Thompson for all the help with it and to both Jim and Mr. Thompson for graciously spending all of one Saturday putting it together while we were at the beach to surprise Emma Claire. She absolutely loves it, and I love having my living room back because this is now the play room.
Not to be shorted, Farrow Kate got to move out the baby bed and into her "Big Girl Bed" the same day. Yes, we have to do some redecorating and get rid of Emma Claire's initials on the wall, but our resident painter is on maternity leave. She is sleeping like a queen on the bed here Daddy grew up on. She has only fallen out once so far.




3 comments:

Rena said...

I love Emma Claire's loft bed. I'm beginning to understand the need for floor space in the bedroom. I'm fighting the toys taking over the living room.

The Warren Clan said...

Looks FABULOUS!!! You go!!! You are so talented!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! ~ Tiffany