CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jim and Misty's hobbies

Some have asked what is going on with us since all I put up is pictures of the girls. They are mainly what goes on around here, but we are very excited that the K5 (Jim's other baby) is back in action. With the new improved engine that he and his dad built, it is a thing of beauty and power. Yes, it is finally sitting in our driveway where it belongs.

Also, here are some pictures of my latest hobby. Most of you know that I got a saw for Christmas because I wanted to try to make picture frames. After lessons from Jim's dad and my dad, (thank you both) I am now feeling comfortable to try some on my own. As with my sewing, no one needs to look too closely, but here are a few.





2 comments:

Hooks Family said...

I am very impressed, Misty!

Unknown said...

PROUD OF YOU AS ALWAYS.
DAD